Veneer is a natural material and, when properly cared for, will maintain is beauty for years to come
Here are some cleaning tips to help keep your TV Unit looking fresh:
- Dust weekly with a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth. Dry with a soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain.
- Spills should be immediately wiped up with a soft dry cloth.
- If you have stubborn dirt, clean the surface with a soft cloth dampened in mild soapy water in the direction of the wood grain. Wipe Dry with a soft-lint free cloth.
- Avoid aerosol-powered cleaners or polishes, polishes containing waxes or abrasives, or polishes that are oil based.
- Avoid direct sunlight, as this will cause colour change. If the furniture is in direct sunlight, move items like vases around to avoid spotting.
Please note, our timber veneer and plywood is not designed for use outdoors.